Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Transpor-tation!!!!

My favorite bus stop in Seattle. Photo courtesy of Drew.

Thanks, Drew!!! I miss you too!

Besos,
Allie

2 comments:

Douchebaguette said...

Hey! I found your blog through Matt's page, I'm staying in Vina for Study Abroad June- July. It's nice to know what to expect. I'm from Utah, so I'd suppose it's about the same amount of culture shock. Anyway, thanks!
Erin

Anonymous said...

Allie,

It's been awhile, lost track of the blog with work, home & play, but glad I tapped in to catch up on your life this Holiday Weekend. Miss you & love to see your new found world so vividly on-line. The foods look so bright, festive & scrumptious. I loved your pic w/the street dogs, ofcourse (I like you, always attract & want to help the animal). Your Mother's Day card to my sis was touching and overall you look great with your friends there, so sorry they have to move on.
Keep writing, promise to tune in more often going forward. Love, Hugs & Kisses, Aunt Joanne