Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Etienne visits NYC

Ok, this post is for the New Yorkers out there.

Etienne, my favorite student, is visiting NYC on June 14th-18th. This will be his first time in an English speaking country. Even though his English is quite good, he is feeling nervous. Does anyone want to meet up with Etienne in the city? I'm sure that he would return the favor for you someday in Chile. He is the head of grant writing at a local university and more fun than his job makes him sound. He likes music, art, and talking about souls and following your heart and stuff. Let me know, I can put you in contact with him.

Etienne and I would both love you forever!!!

Thanks,
Allie

3 comments:

ALEX said...

Sure. You can give him my info. I can't guarantee what my availability will be, but if I am free I would be glad to. Also I speak NO spanish and understand like 1 in every 3 words. If he's alright with that then so am I.

Allison Azersky said...

Alex, you are the BEST! His conversation skills are definitely advanced. You should have no problem communicating with him.

And, no getting drunk and telling crazy stories about college... he is my student. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Allie. I haven't checked your blog in about a month (so sorry!) but was excited to hear you're doing so well and having a great time. This may be too late but I'll be around next week if you want to give Etienee my contact info. Jeff & Nicole will be here too!

Cell 516-983-8106