Lately I've received multiple e-mails praising the blog, and my ego just won't let me keep it to myself. Behold...
"Quite entertaining."
"I've been reading your blog voraciously and loving it. It's so Allie Fabulous that
I can't get enough!"
"i must tell you that your ability to do stuff both inspires and
enrages me. why the rage, you ask?... you, after only a couple of months, have secured a job, a place to live, met amazingly cool people and work like crazy (though you still make time to travel
and make paper doll picture books). the take home message being, ENOUGH ALREADY! we all know that you are smart, fun and capable, stop re-proving the point. its a dead horse. come back to Seattle and trudge through life imagining the things you 'probably could do' like the rest of us."
I love my friends. :)
Besos,
Allie
4 comments:
I GIVE YUR BLOG AN 8.7/10 WILL READ AGAIN A+++++++++++++++++++
now read mine
www.plateausigmapress.com/blog
I would like to see more photos of you being eaten by stray dogs on this blog.
Dear Allie,
You have a very good blog.
Bs Os,
Aaron
aaawwwWWWWwwwwWWWwwwww!
Post a Comment