Monday, August 17, 2009

Allie is back!!

Hi, loyal readers!!!

Sorry I disappeared for awhile. A lot of my posts weren't showing up properly a few months ago. Since I didn't have the time (ok, motivation) to figure it out at the time, I just got around to fixing it a few days ago. Now I am back!!

So, here is the update. I spent the month of July in the United States visiting friends, family and Asian restaurants.

First we went to New York, where we attended my cousin Jeff's wedding to lovely Nicole...



And Matt picked up Lyme disease from a tick in the Hamptons. Behold, tick in a bottle...



Then we went to Seattle where I met up with a lot of my lovely and well missed friends....



And Brenna had a BABY while we were there!! I don't have a picture of the baby because I was too awestruck just looking at the darling little thing to take out a camera. I did dream of him wearing a hot dog costume though. It went kind of like this...



Then we went to California.... and didn't take many pictures...


What a fantastic month!!! Thanks to everyone who met up, helped us out and put us up throughout our travels! Please come visit in Chile so that I can return the favor!

Now I am back in Chile and TOMORROW we move to Santa Cruz. Yayyy! Pretty countryside! Dogs! Garden! Teaching English!!

In our new house we have reserved a room for me to use for classes. I am so excited to have my own classroom! I hope to start teaching next week, as I already have two students lined up and friends tell me that there are many more people who have shown interest in having me as an English teacher. I'm calling this little operation Ingles Santa Cruz. Click on the link to see my website!

Wish me luck on the move!

Besos,
Allie

3 comments:

Aaron said...

Tu es bueno. Sorry if my call last month was a downer and my Espanol is mixed with my Francais. If I had a Chilean friend I would send them your way!

Allison Azersky said...

Aaron, you are NEVER a downer!! Í`m so glad you called. Hug your dogs for me. :)

Matt said...

Two forms of Human Ehrlichiosis as well as Lyme from multiple tick bites, thank you very much.

Proper poorly.