Thursday, October 2, 2008

International Health Coverage....

I need some.

I had a six month plan for travelers, but now that I'm settled here and am planning on staying for quite awhile, I want something more specifically for people living and working abroad.

Does anyone out there have any suggestions?

Thanks!!!

Allie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

take a look at BUPA

www.bupa-intl.com

Allison Azersky said...

I'll look into it. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Allie, I found this on your crust-lady's website:

"...teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5 KJV

and I just want you to know that I'm taking it very seriously. (All except the sober part.) ;)

Your pies look awesome! I miss you and I hope things are going well. When can I come visit you? I came back from Guatemala and now I'm tired of speaking English. Who knew I'd end up preferring a language I can barely communicate in?